Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ah yes, what a wonderful new day it is, when the common man can gather in intellectual snobbery. Or the common snob can gather in intellectual commonery. Is commonery a word?

Let me begin by saying that I would rather be a Navy Seal. I firmly believe that they have an easier life than women. My friend Dan (not made up) and I were just discussing yesterday how difficult the life of a woman truly is. What with all the gossip and makeup and stress. Navy Seals just have to swim and kill people. Sure killing is probably emotionally disturbing, but so is being pregnant. And being pregnant lasts much, much longer.

As for my introduction, well, I would like to read JHM's book one day. And then take the words and publish them as my own. Yes, that will work out quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment