Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Simple Beginnings

Some may be wondering to themselves "why create a page that claims to appeal to Everyman?" And I do give them credit for posing this question, and intend to write down the first sufficient answer as soon as it enters my mind.

There it is. Wonderful.

Let me begin by saying this...I don't know, it just sounded good. Sort of kidding. But really, this blog will aim to stimulate the highest, most pretentious intellectual conversations possible through the magical world of blogging by means of questions, answers, ideas, comments, and almost (note the italicized almost) anything else that runs through one's brain.

Now for introductions. I want to write a book one day, I like books, I have lots of books, and I think that books smell good. That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment